✍️By Special Correspondent
Bank of Baroda, the country’s Premier Public Sector Bank, inaugurated ‘Property Expo’ on a PAN India basis to encourage customers to get connected with the services offered by Bank of Baroda. Bank of Baroda had organized several Property Expos in the Eastern Zone. Such as, Kolkata, Burdwan, Siliguri, Jorhat and Guwahati. At Kolkata, the property exhibition was organized at City Centre I, Salt Lake City on 20th and 21st November 2021.
The event endeavors to congregate Property Developers, Car Dealers, the Public and Bank on a single Platform as the Economy is gradually reviving after a prolonged infectious effect of the Covid-19 Pandemic. This event was earmarked to benefit the customer and also for the development of the state and country. The two days of exhibition was graced by Janab Firhad Hakim, Cabinet Minister of Transport and Housing, Government of West Bengal on Sunday. The event was inaugurated by Sh. Debashish Sen, Chairman and Managing Director, HIDCO
The Expo gets more significance in view of the prevailing circumstances defined as follows –
· West Bengal Govt. has given rebate in registration and Stamp Duty Charges till January 2022.
· Bank of Baroda is presently offering Home Loans at very competitive Rates of Interest, which is one of the lowest in the banking industry @6.50%. The offer is valid for a limited period only.
· Bank of Baroda offers Home loans to individuals (singly or jointly) for a maximum period of 30 years
· Bank of Baroda is presently offering 100% waiver of processing charges (subject to recovery upfront charges) valid up to 31st December 2021.
· Bank of Baroda is also offering Competitive Rates of Interest for Auto Loans starting from 7% onwards
· Significant reduction in processing Charges in all cases of Auto Loans (to be valid up to 31st December 2021)
Speaking on the occasion, Shri Debabrata Das , Zonal Head, said, “Bank of Baroda has been organizing various such event to reach out and lend support to the retail customers of our country, in recognition of their immense contribution to India’s economic progress through the decades. The Bank is keen to provide financial services to retail customers through various schemes, and to make them aware of the opportunities available in the retail sector.
During the first day of the event, Bank has generated more than 200 Housing loan leads amounting Rs.8.80 Crs. and it was expected total amounts of leads will cross Rs.20.00 Crs. (aprox) on next day of the event.
The Bank’s PROPERTY EXPO programme was held with strict adherence to the COVID-19 norms laid down by the Government and the local administration, particularly avoiding mass gathering and complying with social distancing norms.