- Presents “Kidsopolis 2 ” – A fun filled carnival for children
- Actress Shonalee Chowdhury graced the occasion and presented prizes
- ( S K Sahiruddin, Debajit Pandit, Ishmita Singha ) won first , second and third prizes in the drawing compettion in category A ( Class Kg to class II)
- ( Atreyee Das, Subecha Sarkar, Titiksha Adhikary ) won first , second and third prizes in the drawing compettion in second category B( Class III- V)
- Themes for drawing competition –were “As you wish” and “covid-19
- ( Eva Niyogi, Parikshit Chakravarty and Angshuman Baul ) won first , second and third prizes in the Fancy Dress Competition
- ( Tanishka Dalui, Raina Guha and Parikshit Chakravarty) won first , second and third prizes in the fashion Show segment.
Kolkata , November 20 2021 : In an effort to create a world of reverie for children, Acropolis, India’s premium mall has organized today Kidsopolis, a Children’s Day Celebration . Linc Pen was the exclusive gift sponsor. Calcutta Delicacies was the exclusive food partner and Batcaves Popcorn was the popcorn partner.
Over 200 children from Kolkta congregated at Acropolis to participate in the carnival. Children from Pathchala , a non profilt organization working for underprivileged children in and around Kalighat, also participated in the celebration. The celebration invited children ranging from 3 years of age group to 13 years of age group.
Kidsopolis, the mega children’s Day celebration witnessed active participation from children in drawing and fancy dress competition. A fun filled magic show and fashion show also have enabled children to enjoy the fun filled activities to the hilt. The children were engrossed in the fun filled activities after years of confinement in houses due to covid. Strict social distancing norm and covid protocol were adhered at the carnival.
Actress Sonalee Chaudhuri graced the occasion and presented prizes to the winners of the competition along with Anisha Mohta, founder director of Binge Baefikar and wife of Saket Mohta, MD, Merlin Group. Mr. K Vijayan GM, Acropolis presented educational stationary to the children of Pathchala on behalf of Acropolis Mall. Arpita Basu, former Mrs. Bengal 2nd runner up, Miss Asia Universe Iconic Jury , actress, model and motivational speaker , judged the fashion show participated by the kids. Debjani Bhattacharya, choreographer and classical dancer judged the fancy dress competition. The theme of the drawing competition was covid19 and children interpreted their thought on paper.
Commenting on the celebration, Mr. K Vijayan, GM, Acropolis , said , “ Covid has turned children captive in their houses for the last two years. It has impacted children in a manifold ways and impacted their psyche. They have become more glued to the virtual world of mobile games.In today’s world of digital revolution. Hence It is extremely crucial to develop their listening and reading skills, creative thinking and power of visualization and social skills which is catalyzed by painting and . We are very happy to have experienced good participation from children and parents in the second edition of Kidsopolis 2.0 .We maintained strict covid protocol and social distancing in the entire event.”